Exceptionally speedy, high-quality translations with affordable pricing are what I aim to provide customers with. With 9 years working as a professional translator and numerous texts of different types including websites, documents, correspondences, etc., I have always been satisfying clients with linguistic services I provided.
I am a freelance English-to-Vietnamese translator and interpreter with a BA in English Interpretation.
I am a problem solver with an open mind and the tech know-how to get your job done no matter what.
With years of experience translating a wide variety of materials related to Gaming, Cryptocurrency, Public Health, NGOs, Education, Government, Businesses, Legal etc.
I believe I can GET YOUR MESSAGE ACROSS.
- 4+ years experience as a translator; 2 years as an interpreter.
- Primary language pair: English - Vietnamese and vice versa.
- Service: Game/application localization; document translation in software, IT, accounting and finance, business; transcription in English/Vietnamese; proofreading; (post-MT) editing.
I am a qualified Vietnamese Translator/Assistant with MBA Degree, specialization in Marketing. I have had more than 7 years experience in translation. My job involves translating all the documents from Vietnamese into English and vice versa in various fields, both technical and non-technical contents.
I'm translator of the book: Science of Getting Rich: Decoded by Fabian Lim.
I also have various experience in translating Cryptocurrency and Binary option. I’m translator of olymptrade.com and bitday.com.
Especially, I have great experience in translating website content and mobile apps.
I'm also in charge of translator and virtual assistant of SunFrogShirts, US based company. My job involves: Write the daily report. Support Marketing program towards Vietnamese members; Translate for Customer Service (both Vietnamese-English and vice versa).
In addition, I am active and enthusiastic. I am willing to learn and do what takes to get a job done well even under pressure or on far mission
I am an experienced, professional English-Vietnamese translator with strong linguistic ability, high commitment to tight deadlines and responsive communication. Current collaborations with RWS Moravia, Oliver, Lan Bridge, Pactera, Chan Thien My, etc. Translation delivery to Microsoft, Ubisoft, Google, Alibaba, Ubaser, Hyundai, The Boston Consulting Group, Bosch, NetSuite, adidas, etc.
- Business, marketing, transport, logistics, finance, accounting, market research
- Education, IT, system, software
- Gaming: betting, sport, RPG, MOBA
- Technical: automobiles, healthcare, fashion...
- Excellent bachelor from top 1st Business school in Vietnam, Associate Member of American Translators Association (ATA), Professional Member on ProZ
- Familiarity with CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ, Memsource...), MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe (Acrobat Pro, Illustrator...)
- Professional experiences in Finance (F&B firm), Consulting & Market Research (consulting firm)
My name is Hanh and I am a professional full-time translator based in Hanoi, Vietnam.
With 6 year experience in translating and localization, I am able to translate your documents into Vietnamese to English or vice versa at the best result.
I also had experience in web searching, Wordpress, Onpage SEO and virtual assistant. I've done many projects with really positive feedback and scores.
1. I had experience in translation for GoQuest Media Ventures. I was in charge of translating subtitles for series of Indian movies (some movies already public in Vietnam), gameshow, translating posters and flyers...
2. I also worked as a Virtual Assistant for Damien Elsing Copy writing company in 2014. I was in charge of translating website content from English to Vietnamese, content writing.
3. I have participated in translating and localizing apps, software, social website and blogs such as Born2Invest, Lazy Cookies Vietnam, Epic Flight Academy, Wondershare Software, 50LANGUAGES...
My areas of expertise include:
1. Vietnamese - English Translation: General Business, Marketing, Social Science, Website content, IT, Health and Beauty, General Law, Games...
3. Editing (Proofreading)
Master of Arts (Applied Linguistics): May, 2019, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, Yuan Ze University
Member of American Translators Association: March, 2019
Project Manager Certified: October, 2018, Management and Strategy Institution
Bachelor of Arts (Translation Studies): July 2015, College of Foreign Languages, Hue University
SDL Post-Editing Certified Translator: March 2017, SDL: Language Translations & Content Management Company
MemoQ 2014 Certified Translator: March, 2017, Kilgray Translation Technologies
Winner of Proz.com's Translation Contest: Benevolent deception: "The placebo button effect" - English - Vietnamese language pair
Uy is a teacher of English who is always striving for personal and career development. He has more than 8 years’ experience in teaching English and is currently employed as a full-time teacher at Ho Chi Minh City University of Education in Vietnam, since 2013. He holds a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and a Master’s Degree in Applied Linguistics.
His love for language does not limit his professional experience to only teaching. Since Sept 2017, he has been working as a freelance translator for Gengo, a high-quality crowdsourcing translation platform. He has been qualified for working at the Pro level for the English-Vietnamese language pair and selected as Preferred Translator by many customers, having translated more than 500,000 words of user-generated content. The words translated are in various field, ranging from customers support, business correspondence to app & web localization.
- Professional translator working in the translation industry from 2012;
- Working with international and national companies and clients who trust my translation services;
- Committed to delivering the best quality translations to clients;
Being officially accepted to work since I'm at the university, the experience I got there helps me learn faster and be better at translation. Up until now, I have been translated more than 20000 words in a variety of subjects including accounting, contracts, banking and medical equipments.
TRANSLATE BY EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Adept in CAT tools (Trados, Memoq, Wordfast) and translation platforms (Memsource, Smartcat, Trados Groupshare…)
- Software localization with Passolo
- Expert in Internet search, online dictionaries, fast-typing with 10 fingers
- Strong sense of care and responsibility for every work
- Good capability of working under high-pressure environments
- Masterly in editing photos with Adobe Photoshop, editing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Wondershare Filmora, subtitling and karaoke with Aegisub.
I am not only a translator but also the marketer and website developer, therefore I can understand the language and the professional term, as well as the meaning of documents in IT and business area. I can give the translated documents same meaning, language tone, expression as the original documents
I am a full-time English->Vietnamese freelance translator based in Viet Nam. I handle various subject matters such as finance, medical, IT/marketing, social services and education...Whether working in any project, I always try my best to accomplish the tasks by deadline with good quality and never hesitate to learn new skills, expertises or try a new challenge.
Working time: 9:00 a.m to 22:00 p.m (GMT+7), Monday to Saturday, fast response
Good at Microsoft Offices, familiar with CAT tools and online platforms
Profile at Proz.com: http://www.proz.com/profile/1632938
Profile at Linkedin: https://vn.linkedin.com/in/hanh-nguyen-92a04556
Main clients: RR Donnelley, Fidel Technologies, Vocalink, Hogarth WorldWide, World Writers, Elanex, Translated.net, Pearl Linguistics Ltd, Genius Group, HT Passport, Localizehere, EC Innovations…
Greetings. I'm a native Vietnamese with a Bachelor's degree in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. I am confident in my command of English as I have over 3 years of experience in teaching and volunteering in translation, transcription, and subtitling services.
I believe I would be a suitable candidate as I have been described as responsible and detail-oriented.
I look forward to working with you.
Nominerdene is a Real State Agent with a year of successful experience in hiring and employee management. Nominerdene in Online Business and regularly attends national training sessions to Self-help Conferences, such as 10X Growth. A strong believer in the power of positive thinking in the workplace, Nominerdene regularly develops internal wellness campaigns to assist employees with effective mental health techniques. Nomi enjoys the church activities but can also be found on long bike rides on hilly country roads.
Born and raised in Vietnam, I manage to earn my PhD degree in English language teaching in Australia and work as a university English teacher and researcher for more than 15 years in Vietnam. Academically, I have published in some high-ranking international research journals. I however realize that my interest in translation industry is growing fast and that I am having and still want to develop more the skills needed to operate as a professional translator. I have cooperated with colleagues in some translation projects offered via Proz network. I have also offered courses in translation skills and translation theories for students at university level.
Translation is a matter of making intelligible a whole culture.
Professional English - Vietnamese translator/transcriber/voice talent more than willing to help you out!
I'm a native Vietnamese translator with advanced English level and an immense passion for languages.
- 3 years experience in translation & localization industry, worked as as translator/editor at Harvard Business Review Vietnam. Translator of many books that have been published in Vietnam book market as listed on portfolio.
- 4.000+ minutes experience in transcribing Vietnamese and translating into English.
- Excellent TOEIC score: 950/990.
- Graduated master in Satellite Technology and bachelor in Renewable Energy at University of Science and Technology in Hanoi (USTH).
- Extensive knowledge in Business, Sales & Marketing, Science, Energy, Environment and space - astronautics.
- Seeking long-terms clients.
- Very disciplinary with deadlines and work quality.
Я работаю с английским с 16 лет. Проживала в США длительное время. За последние 5 лет преподавала в России и Вьетнаме, также переводила различные документы с английского и вьетнамского языков. К работе отношусь очень ответственно, поэтому за качество моих услуг вы можете не переживать!
Former Human Capital consultants, working for clients in Vietnam and Singapore. Previous exposure in Vietnam banking and financial institutions. 3 years of bi-lingual content creation, translation, and editing experience.
My name is Thanh, a native Vietnamese in Hanoi. I am a qualified Freelance English/Vietnamese Translator. I have a BA in Translation and Interpretation from Vietnam National University and over 6 years experience translating many types of documentation. I have consistently provided a prompt and professional service so the highest quality is guaranteed.
Hello, with appreciation.
I am Linh Dang, a translator from Vietnam. As a native speaker of Vietnamese having an advanced English proficiency, I am working with English - Vietnamese translation and vice versa.
My working subjects include formal papers and contents for localization.
I work most comfortably with materials involved with basic science, computer science, economics, and business. However, no matter what field the work belongs to, I always demand myself to produce the best possible products.
Look forward to cooperating with you in future!
Native Vietnamese with more than 7 years of full time working in English-speaking environment. With my rich experience in being interpreter & assistance for expat managers, I have the ability to deliver fast but still fully accurate translation between English and Vietnamese. The context of translation I can work with also varies from formal, technical report to informal, daily life situations.
I started my translation career 10 years ago mostly as a hobby for my favorite games or fiction novels. However, as I spend more time doing this job, I found myself deeply interested in helping people deliver their ideas, their information to a bigger audience through translation. As the result, I'm now switching my career to a full time translator to follow my passion.
For certificate references, I scored 7.5 in IELTS General Training Test & 103 in TOEFL English test in 2019.
Take advantages of English skills & experience and understanding of language aspects to become a professional translator or interpreter and bring a lot value to customers. From that, I will continue to polish my skills and contribute to the company.
My name is Vu Hong Nhung. I am now working as an English <> Vietnamese Translator and Interpreter. Besides, I am a Certified PRO English-Vietnamese Translator on Proz.com. For further information including testimonials, kindly visit my Proz profile page: http://www.proz.com/translator/2105981
I can be contacted via my email at your utmost convenience.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your time.
Работа переводчиком в сфере бизнес-индустрии и рекламы - мое любимое увлечение. Мой опыт уже помог мне освоиться в терминологии, основных процессах и особенностях законодательства разных стран в бизнес-индустрии, PR, холодного и активного продвижения различных продуктов на международных рынках. Без труда встроюсь в любой проект и доведу его быстро и качественно до конца.
Английский язык - уровень Advanced
Диплом - переводчик английского языка
Опыт работы 2 года - письменный и устный перевод
Диплом - переводчик вьетнамского языка
Языковая стажировка в Государственном университете г. Ханой
Опыт работы 2 года - письменный и устный перевод
I am a 4th year student, very enthusiastic and diligent person who is highly committed to deliver top-quality results to every task being given. I have also been working in the school's promotion team in the past two years so I have acquired plentiful of communication and inter-personal skills - knowing how to make the customer happy with the service provided. Last but now least, people who have worked with me highly appreciate my personality being a reliable and well-disciplined person.