Over 15 years of experience in providing translations to private and corporate employers (mostly English-German, Polish-German, German-Polish and Polish-English). Hardworking, imaginative, accurate and punctual. My employers appreciate me delivering projects on time as well as creative suggestions I might have concerning contents, layouts, language phrasing, verbalisation etc.
My definite strength is to deliver a high quality, error-free translation on time an according to the employer's specification. My clients have always been content with my very quick turnaround and appreciated clear and comprehensive communication between both sides.
Wörther Straße 36
Tel.: +49-30-23 88 12 23
Mobile: +49-177-77 88 886
Fax: +49-3221-1142 184
· English (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland);
· Spanish (all variants) > German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
Native Language · German (Germany/Austria/Switzerland)
· To use my foreign language, translating and proofreading skills in the fields of software localization, consumer electronics and market research translations.
· Technical, medical and engineering & automation translations from English into German for Aventis & Procter & Gamble (London/Great Britain), Interverbum (Stockholm/Sweden), Keypoint (Kopenhagen/Denmark) etc. from 2/02 to present
· Software and opinionaire translations from English into German for Text & Form (Berlin/Germany), D & D International (Berlin/Germany), LocZone GmbH (Berlin/Germany), Idea Institute (Tokyo, Japan), etc. from 2/96 to present
· Game localization/manuals/questionnaires for Keywords International Ltd. (Dublin/Ireland), especially Microsoft's Xbox from 2001 to present
· Engineering & automation (controlling devices, industrial automation, industrial
electronics, measurement & monitoring systems/devices, power devices, semiconductors, telecom hardware/infrastructure), consumer electronics and survey translations for Torindo Co., Ltd. (Tokyo/Japan), TEAM International s.r.o. (Reutlingen/Germany), Intrat (Reutlingen/Germany) from 11/99 to present (including manuals for SONY, PIONEER, KENWOOD etc.)
· Transport: question paper translations for Bombardier Transportation via Akzént (Berlin/Germany) from 02 to 04
· Arts and Culture: inquiry schedules for KulturBrauerei GmbH; Berlin Partners; Stiftung NEUE KULTUR (all Berlin/Germany) 2002
· Additional translation work in the fields of Medical Diagnostics (ultrasound and MRI machines, X-ray machines), Medical Life Support (urinary catheterization, hospital care products), Therapeutic Equipment (infusion pumps), Medical Scientific Texts (rheumatology, ophthalmology, gastroenterology and cardiology), Medical Pharmacy.
· Additional translation work in the field of Engineering & Automation (controlling devices, measurement & monitoring systems, telecom hardware/infrastructure)
· Additional translation work in the following fields: Leisure, Art, Architecture, Industrial Design, Machinery (Automotive), Services (Financial Consulting/Financial Advisory), Software (Antivirus, CAD/CAM/PLM, Computer Games, Operating Systems, Office/Document Management Applications).
·Teacher of German as a Second Language, Volkshochschule Berlin, 3/93-5/96
· Diploma-Translator for English and Spanish, Humboldt-University of Berlin,
Honors And Activities
· Exchange student in Spain for one year (Universidad de Extremadura, Cáceres, 1990)
· Exchange student in Great Britain for one year (Thames Valley University, London, 1993)
· Software and hardware technical knowledge
· Experience in Consumer Electronics and Market Research translations
· Experience in the use of SDL TRADOS Studio 2014, MemoQ & Déjà Vu X2 translation memory software (18 years)
· Excellent spelling skills · Experience in software localisation, IT, telecommunication
· Ten college semesters of Russian
· Translation: 0.09 EUR per source word depending on difficulty and file format
· Proof-Reading: 30 EUR/h
· 3,000 words
Fields of Translation
· Game Localization
· Software Localization
· Consumer Electronics
· Engineering & Automation
· Market Research
My name is Magda and I have been a translator since 2006. I graduated applied linguistics with specialization in English and German and a postgraduate school of legal translation. I obtained also qualifications in audio-visual translation and translated 9 documentaries. I specialize in the fields of law, business, marketing, medicine and humanities.
Professional translator and interpreter from Russia with many years of work experience in different countries like Germany, Austria and Poland. In 2016 worked for a Ukrainian company, translating daily German and Austrian political news in writing. In 2017 guided German, Polish and American tourists through Berlin for Alternative Berlin Tours company and Merlin group. In 2018-2019 worked for Autonom Talent - the company creating psychological stress management interventions for big enterprices. In 2020 I worked on a big marketing translation project for an online-school.
Having worked as translator, proofreader, editor, typesetter, project manager, SEO and marketing expert (incl description texts) in the steel industry and children's book publishing, I have retrained as physiotherapist and can now also offer my expertise in the medical field.
I am student of Political Science on University of Vienna. I work as freelancer translator for 4 years. I speak fluently German, English and also my native language - Polish. Languages are absolutely my passion and I love to learn new ones. I invite you to take advantage of my help ! :)
I'm a 14 year old student living in Poland I'm good at languages (Polish,German,English). In my free time i have nothing to do so i wan't to earn some money.
Jestem 14 letnim uczniem mieszkającym w Polsce moja największa umiejętność to języki (Polski,Niemiecki,Angielski). W czasie wolnym nie mam co robić więc postanowiłem zarobić.
Ich bin 14 Jahre alt und wohne in Polen Ich bin sehr gut in Sprachen (Polnisch,Deutsch,Englisch). In meiner Freizeit habe ich nichts zu tun also wollte ich bisschen Geld verdienen.
My name is Pawel (Paul) and I have been translating and interpreting Polish and German for over 6 years. I am currently teaching German at Monmouth University, West Long Branch, New Jersey, and I am freelance translator and interpreter. I have been living in the USA for over 30 years. I am positive, detail oriented and easy going. Try me and you will see.