Very professional, hard-working freelance multilingual translator, copywriter and marketing analyst, with exceptional time management and organisational skills, is eager to work in future business projects, meeting efficiently deadlines and specific targets.
I can translate in 3 different languages and teach online language courses (English, Spanish and Italian), I have various years of experience in different fields.
For the past 10 years, I have been working on online translation projects and thought language courses at the location I was living at the moment.
I hope to contribute to your next project with my language and experience skills
Professional translator with broad field experience. Born and raised in Belgium; lived in Spain, UK and Italy. Living traveling and communicating in other languages has become a way of life. It will be a pleasure to help you.
I've got two degrees in Foreign Languages, which I got in 2016 and 2018. The first thesis was about audiovisual translation from English into Italian, particularly about the translation of humour in three Disney movies (The Aristocats, Alice in Wonderland and The Emperor's New Groove; the samples are available below in the Portfolio section).
Last year, as I wrote in the Work Experience section, I translated a series of Power Point presentations from Italian into English about marketing language. Unfortunately, ppt format is not supported here so I couldn't upload them, but, if anyone is interested, I can send them by email.
I can translate from English and Spanish into Italian and vice versa.
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Other Windows programs: Outlook, Google, Internet Explorer
Translation programs: CAT (Computer Assisted Translation): OmegaT, MateCat, Wordfast Anywhere, Subtitling: Subtitle Workshop, Aegisub, DivXLand Media Subtitler).
I'm an Italian translator with a Master's Degree in Foreign Languages and Literatures (English and Spanish, English language EF Set certificated level: C2), mainly skilled in literature and comics subject, with a ten years experience, as translator and copyreader, in publishing.
• Enthusiastic, resourceful and experienced professional with academic background in communications.
• Offer old-fashioned work-ethic and excellent prioritization abilities developed through balancing of rigorous academic and employment objectives.
• Professionally committed and responsible. Adapt easily to new situations. Successfully handle a wide range of tasks using a combination of creative, organizational, and writing skills.
• Maintain focus in demanding work environments, under deadline and pressure conditions. Meet challenges head-on and always find a way to effectively complete multiple assignments or tasks.