Telephone: +62 818 0821 9493.
Native language: Indonesian.
Services: Translation, review, proofreading, post editing, subtitling, interpretation.
Work experience: Translator/Reviewer since 2014.
Academic Qualifications: M.Sc. in Engineering.
Software: SDL Trados 2017, MS Word, memoQ, Memsource, etc.
Words translated per day: 3000-4000 words depending on the document.
Examples of translation assignments I have undertaken numerous times in English > Indonesian, German > Indonesian include:
- Legal translation about a Trademark License Agreement;
- Translation regarding IT and Marketing (Information Technology/Marketing/Technical);
- Cardiovascular disease translation (Medicine, Health Care);
- News article (Journalism);
- Engineering regarding the maintenance, design, and installation of machines (Technology/Engineering);
- Tours & Travel & maritime transportation project (Shipping/Tourism).
I have around 7 years experience in some translation fields and using CAT-Tools and QA-Tools, such as SDL Trados Studio, MemoQ, MemSource, Wordbee, Smartling, Across, Xbench, etc.
My priorities at work are quality and delivery time.
Highly organized, detail-oriented translator with deep understanding of diverse linguistic and cultural environment, able to work on flexible schedule. 6 years of offering professional language services in Slovakia, Germany and Indonesia. Working as a translator, editor and teacher for companies and individuals that require qualified language assistance. Used to work in a deadline-driven environment, seek a home office position in a company that requires a multilingual professional with these skills.