I have been a freelance translator since 1999, working mainly for Bulgarian publishing houses. Translating is my passion and pleasure, and I never get tired of doing it. I try to do my best for the needs of my clients, delivering quality translations always respecting the deadlines.
Fields of expertise:
- Various Telenor Digital applications: Capture, My Contacts, Connect, InstaView
- the complete software manuals of Silhouette America electronic cutting machines: Studio, Curio, Cameo, etc.
- The whole or selected parts of the websites and/or mobile apps of Acurian, Avon, Payoneer, HolidayCars, MyHeritage, Trustly (Group AB), SFI, Streetspotr, Zinc Net, Trackimo, Xeros Global Diversity, Password on Demand (Pfizer), Veeva, https://coderdojo.com/, two4bet.com, https://www.mynextrun.com, infinii.com, http://utshrgroup.com/, allglobalcircle.com, www.people4soil.eu/, www.diamantis.gr, www.sweetlabs.com, www.maps.me, Interexport.com, sports365.in, bluesnap.com, dibspayment.com, 4Life Direct, gigya.com, evolutiongaming.com, freeconferencecall.com, golden-curl.com, manicpanic.com, handy-apps.com, constructionarena.co.uk, paypal-topup.bg, https://www.paypal.com/digitallabs/topup/, trustpay.com, getsmily.com, conceptsparis.com, ipvdx.net, opinionsample.com, submitmedia.nl, prezly.com, infinii.com, expertoption.com, opendataincubator.eu, leadingproperties.com, ecoslim-ro.com, ecwid.com, mondlylanguages.com, pokertravel.com, Coca-Cola Helenic, accenture.com, quintiles.com, moni.com, tapeacall.com, Net Media Planet, playrisedigital.com, smartrecruiters.com, blockchain.com, plus500.com, Sony Xperia (call centre automatic messaging/advertisements), tingz.me, 365scores.com, ffgroup-toolindustries.com, zurmo.com, pitcher.com, satisfyd.com, screenfeed.com, SimpleSite.com, VideoStripe.com, Drupal.org, 2000charge.com, GloPal.com, TopEleven.com, AllTypo.com, utshrgroup.com, successful-parents.com, WageIndicator.org, AllFont.net, CutWay.net, flp.com (Forever Living Products), MyMusicCloud.com, HilaBaroz.com, IdealStandard.com, Grade Zero, Accessman, www.maxmind.com, Blockchain Wallet, etc.
- Multiple small and medium-sized applications and advertisement messages thereof: Jigle, Super B Cleaner, AnyCallUK, Clean Master, SUPO Security, PhotoGrid, Doctor Cleaner, Supo Cleaner Pro, Lingo Superstar, X-Theme, Mackeeper, AppLock, Z Camera, 365scores, Sand Draw, Hi Launcher, Fabby, Phenomania, Hi Share, Turbo Browser, Battery Doctor, Battery Guard, Supo Battery, Webinterpret, TeamViewer, Super File Manager, Ace Browser, Yellow Battery, GO Security, Trackimo, Easy Cashe Cleaner, AppLock, CM Locker, Videoshow, 360 Antivirus, Affectful, Tiny Flashlight (+ the plugins LED Light Classic, Toggle Light, QLight, Fast Light, Strobe Light, Light Bulb, Color & Mood Light, Screen Light Classic, KK Widgets, Morse Code, Police Lights, Task Light, Warning Lights), Battery, Cardiograph, Weather, MyGrocery, Next Battery, Social Picket, Fingerfeed – Lock Screen, Tap Emoji Keyboard, Swift WiFi, Flash Keyboard, Expense IQ, ZERO Launcher, Photo Wall FX, Loan Calculator, YAC Cleaner, Honda Connect, Appstate, Fun4Mobi, Prezly, My Photo Tab, BAF (Best Abs Fitness), Corkz, Power Clean, Super Fast Manager, Lazy Swipe, Mondly, EverythingMe Launcher, Turbo Cleaner, Moni, Scratch Me, Apus Launcher, AdBlock Plus/Premium, Crystal Ad Blocker, Pokki, Kwik Charger, TouchPal, Mico Dating App, MyMusicCloud, FunJoy, GO Keyboard, GO Locker, GO SMS, 360 Security, 360 Battery Saver, ZincNet Software, News Republic, Cloud Boss, Calls Blacklist, Testfoni and many more.
- Games descriptions/advertising/marketing:
Driving Madness, Colorbox, Racing Fever, PlayGem Backgammon, Circle a Dot, Range Shooter, Blocky Cars, Loop Drive 2, Demolition Derby – Crash Racing, Table Top Racing, Table Top Racing Premium, Sand Draw, Scratch Me, etc.
- Gaming websites (texts/apps): two4bet.com, evolutiongaming.com, pokertravel.com, playrisedigital.com, TopEleven.com, etc.
- Technical (including software):
- The complete owner’s manuals and software of LG smart appliances: minibar, refrigerator, freezer, washing machine, etc., possessing the SmartThinQ software.
- Silhouette America’s electronic cutting machines’ software manuals: Studio, Curio, Cameo, etc.
- Cofit International CL Series lever screenchanger for PVC extruders.
- Manuals for assembly of rooftops
- USS Arleigh Burke pilot card
- The operating manuals for the Teshel and Devin Hydro Power Plants, Model Test reports of the Dolna Arda Cascade - HEPP Kardjali, HEPP Ivailovgrad, HEPP Studen Kladenets Unit 1-4, HEPP Studen Kladenets – Extention Unit 5
- Technical data and process descriptions of hydraulic machines
- Test Programme For Cold Testing of Electronic Curfew Monitoring Equipment
- Construction and application of platinum temperature sensors Jumo
- Welding consumables
- Warehouse and lifting equipment: forklifts, stackers; manual, electric and pneumatic hoists, cargo trolleys, pulleys; webbing slings/ratchet tie downs and accessories, wire ropes and accessories, chains and accessories, mooring ropes; manual, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic winches; mechanical and hydraulic jacks, magnetic lifters, digital scales, pallet trucks, cranes and lifting beams, pallet racks, etc.
- Instruction manuals for vertical lathes, milling and cutting machines, galvanizing lines, drawing machines, hydraulic lifts, tyre changers, technical/engineering texts, product descriptions, GPS navigation systems, etc.
- Enagic® distributor guide book: Kangen Water®, Ukon™ DD
- advertising and marketing texts on a daily basis for Turkish Airlines, The Famous Grouse, Cutty Sark
- a large number of description texts for various Nuvita products
- quite a lot of advertisement and marketing texts on a daily basis for treatment of various illnesses such as pain in the joints, wrinkles, acne, blackspots, etc.; nutritional diets and exercises, weight loss, antivirus, games, phone boost and optimization, sports, banking and transaction, Forex trading, dating sites, poker gaming, penis enlargement, porn, libido, http://www.magneticnaildesign.ca, mataf.net, real estates, cosmetics, recipes, surveys, http://adxxx.com, epicrises, EcoSlim, texts for the University of St. Gallen in Switzerland, etc.
- advertising campaigns, surveys
- Editing of machine translated Facebook messages/headlines, translation of public figures’ Facebook pages
- Pharmaceutical/medical: exams, conclusions, evaluations, prescriptions, programmes, medications’ patient information sheets, epicrises, surgical appliances
- Certificates/Diplomas: birth, marriage, death, education, academic transcripts, etc.
- Finance/Banking/Forex: Blockchain Wallet
- Accounting: balance sheets, annual financial reports, profit and loss accounts, accounting policies, payrolls, trial balances
- Specialized literature: probation, prisons, psychology, training materials, manuals, assessment systems, etc.
- European affairs: numerous EU PHARE Programme project proposals and subsequent documents, EU reports
SDL Trados Studio 2014
Other software: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit, Adobe Photoshop
References available on request.
I have been specialising QA for the last ten years working for giant companies across the globe. As a freelancer, I have never missed a deadline. In addition, I am very well self-organised and devoted to adhering to any guidelines and instructions set for my freelance projects.
My name is Elena and I work as a free-lance translator from English into Bulgarian since 2004. I mainly translate medical and pharmaceutical texts and I helped companies like Sysmex, General Electric, Edwards Lifesciences, Siemens Healthcare etc. to successfully introduce their products to Bulgarian market. I’m also familiar with EMA’s templates and the requirements of the BDA for for product information for use by applicants and marketing authorisation holders for human and veterinary medicines. I have experience in translating websites, marketing texts, user manuals, training materials, etc. I’m also working as a second tier translator at Pokerstars.
I have confidence in my ability to produce good quality translation. My experience allows me to complete any project from concept to the final stages at a fast pace to meet deadlines.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and consideration.
I am 28-year-old professional, career orientated freelancer. Currently I work full time job as a copywriter and fill the gaps in my free time with freelance translation, editing and proofreading.
I will translate, adopt and adjust any text from English, Russian, Macedonia and Italian to Bulgarian, as well as will translate Bulgarian to English.
I have perfect grammar understanding in the Bulgarian language and I write in a user friendly manners so that the final result is good for both my clients and the final consumer. I feel satisfaction after successfully submit a project!
If I could be in any help for the needs of you projects, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me!
I am a freelance translator willing to apply the best of my language knowledge in my work with customers. I have worked in translation both as a volunteer in non-governmental organizations and as a paid job in online translation services, I possess language certificates and have won numerous translation competitions in the past. I have fluent command of three languages - English, German and Bulgarian. I offer high-quality translations right away, always meeting the deadline, and guarantee that the customer's needs will be satisfied.
I am currently working as a freelance translator with a “Top Rated” status on UpWork and a part-time translator for Bulgarian agency. I have completed my University Degree in Economics and English Language, my Bachelor’s and my Master’s Degree in Finance and English language. I’m a native Bulgarian with great communication skills. I have previous projects on UpWork with 5-star feedback and 100% customer satisfaction in the following fields:
• Website translation - CFD Global (https://bg.cfdglobal.com/); Casino.Guru (https://kasinoguru-bg.com/), Safe.Shop (https://www.safe.shop/bg-bg/Home ), Bonus.Wiki (https://bonus.wiki/bg/); Radioexpert (https://www.radioexpert.net/radio-bulgaria-live/); ILUCKI (https://www.ilucki.com/bg),
• E-commerce and online store translation – Safe.Shop (https://www.safe.shop/bg-bg/Home); S-mania (https://s-mania.com/); Genius Nutrition
• Surveys - Nantucket Data Platform (https://nantucketdataplatform.com/prouchvane/), Nokia Mobile Division
У меня степень бакалавра в области русского языка и литературы, с двумя спец. профилями – переводческий и педагогический. В настоящее время получаю степень магистра по специальности "Перевод и редактура". Я еще новичок в сфере платного перевода, но очень стараюсь улучшить свои навыки и быть полезной всем. Длительное время проживала на территории РФ, так что владение языком приближается к тому, что у носителей языка.
- A professional linguist, holding an MA degree in Bulgarian and Czech languages.
- Near native level of English, experienced translator from German.
- Secondary languages, covered at University: Slovak, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, Macedonian, Serbian (all of them non-spoken, a fluent reader and translator from the above-mentioned into Bulgarian and English)
Experience - more than 15 years altogether:
- International: translating and subtitling for one of the biggest American subtitling companies - "Deluxe Digital Studios", as well as for some of the best international translation platforms, based in Italy, France, Germany, the UK and the USA.
-> Local: translations on a daily basis (clients: "M-Tel" - a mobile operator, Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant, State Enterprise Radioactive Waste, Union of Bulgarian Writers, etc);
To contribute my strong experience, skills and diligence in your company
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Translation, Proofreading, Editing, VO script, Translation in srt, VO speech
• Fluent in English, French, Italian and Bulgarian languages oral and written
• Technical translations, Agronomy and Crop Science, Automotive, Botany, Business Administration and Management, Business General, Chemical Technology and Related Industries, Chemistry, Data Processing, Ecology, Economics, Education, Engineering, Environmental Science, General, Geography, Hospitality, Linguistics, Literature, Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering, Military Technologies, Organic Chemistry, Medical translations, Pharmacy, Tourism and Travel, Transportation
Hello and welcome to my profile!
Besides translating over 3 million words by now, I also provide subtitling, MTPE (machine translation post-editing), and proofreading/editing services. You can trust me to quickly adapt to your company’s workflow and master any online platform you find comfortable. My experience covers the following tools: SDL Trados Studio, MemoQ, MemSource Cloud, Amara, Aegisub, Subtitle Edit, Subtitle Workshop, Translation Workspace, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Plunet Business Manager, XTM, XTRF Translation Management System.
Networking is important to me for meeting professionals from all areas, sharing thoughts and ideas, and being useful to each other. So don't be shy. Let's e-meet.
Full-time freelance translator
3.5 m words translated including 4 books on marketing and management
Experience in foreign-trade departments
PS, the price of translation includes review and proofreading if I should be the one to perform the three tasks.
I am working from home mom that specialize in writing and translating content..
My knowledge of languages is: Russion, Bulgarian, Hebrew and English.
Russian, Bulgarian and Hebrew are native languages.
My English is fluent.
I will love to be at your service!
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
25y+ experience with English language
12y+ journalist for top business media (capital.bg, regal.bg )
7y+ editor of the most established Bulgarian magazine in the retail sector
7y+ content translation, from Eng to Bg
3y+ linguistic consultancy, adaptation & localization (Eng-Bg)
+ translation, adaptation and localization of web sites, blog content, e-stores, etc. (Eng-Bg)
+ content writing, editing, (re)structuring, text styling and proofreading, post-editing (Bg)
+ transcription and proofreading
+ Retail & E-commerce
+ Marketing & Corporate Branding
+ Banking & Finance
+ Business & Economics
+ Creative Writing
My native language is Bulgarian and I am a certified full-time freelance English-Bulgarian translator
and localization specialist, residing in Bulgaria.
• Adherence to client requirements and instructions
• Mirror-image formatting (added value)
• Diverse translation experience, 10 years
• Full-time freelance translator since 2009, available 5 days a week
• Extensive professional training -- 5 years of completed translation studies
• Ongoing excellent feedback
• All of my experience is verifiable (references and a full list of completed projects available)
I am graduated from the University of Sofia "St. Climent Ohridski" with a Bachelor of Spanish philology and now for many years I deal with Spanish. I was in practice as a teacher in the First English School in Sofia and I prepared a glossary of political terms in Bulgarian language with translation into Spanish during my practice in Institute for Bulgarian Language. I also have a certificate DELE, a certificate from Ministry of Education for practice in Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and a certificate from literary conference on the works of Mario Vargas Llosa. I have a translated book from English to Spanish and I was a Spanish teacher in BIG BEN school of languages and translate for the platform TED as a volunteer and for the website Big translation.
I am a native Bulgarian (and Russian -- bilingual) speaker with an advanced level of English (I acquired my second MSc at an international institute of CIHEAM, 2001-2004, entirely in the English language after passing a TOEFL/TWE exam).
I have been working as an academic writer, translator (English-Bulgarian, Bulgarian-English, Russian-Bulgarian; general translation and especially specialized/terminological in many scientific domains), and English editor for more than 15 years now. I have successfully cooperated with many (English-language) science editing, publishing, and translation companies and provided services to various private or institutional clients from UK, Australia, the USA, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Pakistan, and India.
Please find below my CV and links to my scientific articles and my LinkedIn profile:
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Aberdeen
My native language is Bulgarian, but I am also proficient in French, English, and German. In addition to having studied these languages extensively at specialised language schools in Bulgaria and Aberdeen University, Scotland, I have spent an Erasmus year in France. This experience has further honed my vocabulary, grammar and spelling skills in all four languages.
I am an open and friendly individual, and am always happy to discuss any specific requirements for the translations. Working part-time alongside my studies, I have developed excellent time-management and customer-service skills. My time at the University of Aberdeen has improved my attention to spelling and punctuation detail in written tasks and has expanded my interest in and understanding of diverse academic and non-academic topics.
My keen interest in language, combined with my writing and organisation skills makes me the ideal candidate for translating your project. I am looking forward to working with you!
My name is Mina Ilieva and I am a professional certified translator from English to Bulgarian/Russian and vice versa.
I specialize in various fields related to Technical/Engineering, Medical/Pharma, Healthcare, IT/Software, Legal/Finance, Energy/Power Generation, etc.
I work on full time basis as a Translator and Proofreader and I am equipped with I am equipped with SDL Studio 2019, Wordfast Pro, MemoQ, XTM, Passolo, etc.
I have worked for nearly 38 years as a translator, media monitor/analyst and a journalist in Bulgaria, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Austria, My preferred fields are politics, defense, energy, law, court papers.
I am relatively new to the field, I've been translating for about 4 years, since the beginning of my degree. I've done consecutive translations, I am familiar with Erasmus+ contracts and documentation, I've translated novels and many many articles. If I may be of service don't hesitate to write me a message :)
Been in Translation for more then 5 years. Highly passioned about getting the job done . Motivated to earn my credit with hard work. Worked in many fields and industries which helped me adjust my translation skills for all kinds of industries and industry-related texts.
My experience as a translator includes projects in marketing, educaiton, human rights, website/UI localisation and the food and health industries among others, as well as translation for voiceover and 2 translated books to be published. I am experienced in working with various CAT Tools and portals (e.g. SDL Studio, MemoQ, Memsource, XBench, Transifex, Smartling, etc.) and I qiuckly get used to working with new software.
I firmly believe a translator should learn from every project, self-reflect, seek feedback and continuously improve their work. Communication between a service provider and a client is key and translation services are no exception.
If you are looking for a passionate professional with a knack for creative challenges, then you are at the right place.
I was born and grew up in St. Petersburg, Russia. After having left secondary school in St. Petersburg and graduated from St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University with a M. Eng. (MSc equivalent), Russia and then from the St. Cyril and St. Methodius University of Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria with a B.A. in Bulgarian Philology, as well as took certificates in English into Russian and English into Bulgarian translation, I worked at various Russian, Bulgarian and International companies for 16 years, and since 1998 I became as a full-time freelance translator, editor and proofreading.
My main areas of expertise are: machinery, automotive, power production, computers, telecom, printing, shipping, manufacturing, drilling equipment, environment, marketing, public relations, business, management, economics / finances as well as drinks, cosmetics, and winemaking.
I'm a professional translator and proofreader with 25 years of experience. I have worked mainly with the following language pairs: English-Bulgarian, Greek-Bulgarian, French-Bulgarian, Greek-English in various terminology areas: Economics, Law, Finance, Engineering, IT, Marketing and Human Sciences. I work with Trados Studio 2019, Wordfast and OmegaT. My daily output is approximately 4000-5000 words. I'll be glad to help you with your projects.