I am a professional Dutch to Polish and English to Polish translator looking for career growth opportunities. My areas of expertise include translation in the fields of law, HR and (civil) engineering.
• Legal: translations of employment contracts (OTTO workforce, Randstad), company founding documents, termination agreements, letters from tax authorities, tax return, divorce petition, subpoenas, acts of division, general terms and conditions, privacy policies, GDPR related documents
• General: personal letters, food labels, menus, invitations to events, e-mails and newsletters, surveys
• HR: job advertisements, letters from employment agencies, payslips, flyers
• IT: website strings (LG), software (YouTube UI), articles about cloud based solutions
• Marketing: culinary magazines, websites (Microsoft Xbox), product descriptions, e-commerce (Aliexpress)
• Technical, engineering: translations of terms of the steel/engineering items (EN-NL, NL-EN),
• EU: Summaries of EU legislation
I am an effective, communicative and flexible language professional with plenty of experience within the fields of legal, technical and commercial translation. My professional journey began in 2016. Since then I have not only translated and revised a huge variety of documents but also worked in a translation agency, handling quality control, translation technical
support and project management.
Biotechnologist by education, linguist by
passion, translator by profession. In my
work, I combine my language skills and
life science knowledge. All to ensure
that your translation is complete and
correct in terms of content.